

I really enjoyed this semester. The challenges were definitely challenging enough. It is so hard to believe this is prep for finals week! Well, I've had some interesting people in my life this semester. A bunch trickle over from last year and remain dear
to me. My poor mom, is working herself to death, and it seems like we are two ships passing in the night. Ok, so that is an exaggeration. Max and Ozzy, our two loveable little dogs are so patient. I know they miss me everyday. When I get home, Ozzy is standing on his hind legs walking backwards for me. Max just kinda noses his way to the gate and plays with my ankle. I know they really just want their food, who am I kidding?
to me. My poor mom, is working herself to death, and it seems like we are two ships passing in the night. Ok, so that is an exaggeration. Max and Ozzy, our two loveable little dogs are so patient. I know they miss me everyday. When I get home, Ozzy is standing on his hind legs walking backwards for me. Max just kinda noses his way to the gate and plays with my ankle. I know they really just want their food, who am I kidding? Back to this work in progress. I enjoy photos and stories of people, places and events. This is mainly why I've created this blog. Also, so I can be a proud auntie and brag about my Niece and Nephew. Which by the way, I have not heard of any new developments on the nephew frontier. Baby Oscar is due December 18th! No news yet.
Now I must go study but I will insert a photo or two:slowly introducing you into my world, through photos and stories. So please come back for more. Like I mentioned in yesterday's post, I am in performance for our Christmas concert this weekend and will not be writing much. Next week is finals, so I might try to sneak a tidbit in or two. Catch ya on the flipside.
Photos enclosed are my baby cousin Nic, Devin and their new pride and joy Calista. My two boys, Ozzy (top) Max(bottom)
No comments:
Post a Comment