
Well folks, you've probably arrived here by invitation or by accident. Ok, now that is funny. I am in final's week and performances this weekend, so I will not be writing a long drawn out blog. I am going to write, what you might expect seeing here in the next weeks to come. My brother is having a baby...well Rachel his wife is. We are all so very excited. He is the first grandson and my little nephew. Bevany my niece is super excited too! Although, she is sad she won't get to meet him in Idaho this Christmas. One of my favorite cousins had a baby too! She is as pretty as can be! No, I just own dogs, no kids, just dogs. I'm on the downhill slope of this fall semester and opening the door to some new adventures. Unfortunately not all are as daisy sweet as the first paragraph. I will be having surgery. Yep...I'm gonna get fixed! I've been battling fibroids for nearly a decade, and it is time to finally give it up. Not going through this anymore. So you will read cute updates about my niece and nephew and family in general as well as, my life to the road of "the new me" and loving it. Well I'm sure I will be loving it. K...that's it for now. Check back and I'll be posting pics of family, dogs, people, and me. Here's to the one's I love.
No comments:
Post a Comment